ICCCI Chinese School Tuition Refund Policy
Fees and Refund Rules
|Parent Duty Deposit||$50|
|Late Tuition Payment Fee||$30|
|Insufficient Funds Fee||$34 (charged by the bank)|
|Jinan Book Fee||$25|
|Langlang Book Fee||$50|
|Registration from 1st – 7th week||Full Tuition|
|Registration after the 7th week||Prorated|
- Tuition payment will be processed online during registration using PayPal and Debit/Credit card.
- Tuition payment must be received latest by the 1st ICCCI Chinese School day (4:00 pm.) of each semester. Otherwise, a $30 late payment fee will be charged.
Tuition Refund for Cancellation/Withdrawal from Class
- All refund requests must be submitted to the school administration in writing by filling out the cancellation/withdrawal request form. Verbal notification to the class teachers, instructors or administrators will not be accepted.
- All refund requests will be reviewed and approved by the school administration.
- A $10 processing fee will be applied to the cancellation of registration/withdrawal from class.
- The textbook fee will be deducted if the textbook is not returned or has been written on it.
- Refund will be made based on the following:
- The first week: Full refund – $10 processing fees.
- The second week: 50% refund – $10 processing fees.
- After the third week: NO refund.
Switching of Classes
- Switching between classes is only allowed once during the first 3 weeks of classes.
- Fees for switching language classes(–Difference in tuition fees + $10 processing fee).
- Fees for switching between after-school classes(-Difference in prorated tuition + $10 processing fee).
Parent Duty Deposit (Please note the process for a refund of parent duty deposit)
- It is mandatory for every family to sign up for parent duty at least once a semester. Parent duty is important to help maintain the order of our school and ensure the safety of all our students.
- a $50 Parent Duty Deposit will be charged to every new family during registration.
- Parent Duty Deposit will be transferred to the next semester if the duty has been performed in the previous semester.
- Parent Duty Deposit will be forfeited if the required duty was not performed. A new invoice of $50 will be issued next semester.
- Parent Duty Deposit will be returned to parents if students no longer plan to come to ICCCI Chinese school.
- Parent Duty Deposit fee will be reissued if students come back to school after the deposit has been returned to parents.
- Please remember to sign in and sign out on the day of duty as proof of service.